HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Fully Remote. Full Time.
Reporting to Business Development Lead
The Marketing & Communications Manager brings to life who HOS is as a brand and showcases the best of what we have to offer. They will be on a mission to build innovative marketing and communications strategies in line with business development objectives. This includes developing strategies for marketing and communications, managing the HOS brand, and contributing to the development of engaging and immersive marketing initiatives to showcase HOS’ work.
- Developing and delivering creative B2B marketing and communication strategies and plans to help market and position the company to attract clients, partners and win funds (social media, SEO, content marketing, email marketing).
- Determining and implementing campaign metrics to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, competitors strategies as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Sourcing and managing agencies where appropriate for key marketing functions – PR, advertising, media, social, digital, etc.
- Managing the awards application process and identification of relevant events for business development.
- Brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Creating market & industry specific success stories which build demand for HOS’ products and services.
- Supporting the design and implementation of events that will increase brand awareness and attract clients.
- Supporting financial planning, to ensure the development of plans and forecasts that deliver growth and profit objectives.
- 5+ years of prior experience working on B2B digital communications and marketing for socially conscious media companies or innovative non-profit organizations.
- Passionate about storytelling and desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry that includes immersive technologies such as AR & XR.
- Experience conducting research and analysing analytics to develop insights into the market.
- Strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience working virtually and are comfortable working in a global team.
- Based in North America, Europe, MENA or African Timezones
- Adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders in a start-up environment.