HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Fully Remote. Full Time.
Reporting to Business Development Lead
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Lead to engage with client targets in innovative, efficient and inspiring ways.
- Conducting in-depth desk research on client targets and supporting the development of the customer relationship management system.
- Preparing outreach letters based on researched information about client targets.
- Preparing briefing documents and pitch materials (power points and videos) for business development meetings.
- Supporting the development of proposals by conducting research, writing and proofreading.
- Contributing to business development and sales strategy by conducting research and contributing insights to strategic development.
- 3 years of prior experience working on business development, sales, communications or fundraising
- Ability to work independently and to work with relevant team members.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with attention to detail.
- Experience conducting research and analysing analytics to develop insights into the market.
- Passionate about storytelling and desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing industry that includes immersive technologies such as AR & XR.
- Based in North America, Europe, MENA or African Timezones